- 41100 Psychodynamic Practice Methods II
- President, Chicago Center for Psychoanalysis
- Advanced Psychodynamic Clinical Practice Fellowship Program, SSA
- Faculty, Institute for Clinical Social Work
- Managing Editor, Clinical Social Work Journal
- Clinical Supervisor, Childserv
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Coordinator, Chicago Christian Industrial League
Fields of Special Interest
Contemporary Psychoanalytic Theory
Adult, Childhood, and Transgenerational Trauma
Publications or Presentations
- Ganzer, C. (2017). Psychoanalytic psychotherapy at the margins: The case of Ana Ortega, a Relational perspective. Clinical Social Work Journal. [Published Online: March 2017]
- England, S., Ganzer, C, & Tosone, C. (2017). Memory’s stories and sites in Driving Miss Daisy. Storytelling: A Critical Journal of Popular Narrative. 7-25.
- Krohn, D. & Ganzer, C. (2017). Clinicians’ Reverie as Private enactments.Clinical Social Work Journal [Published Online: 10 January 2017]
- Ganzer, C. How I Work Then and Now: My Response to Commentaries. Clinical Social Work Journal [Published Online: 1 September 2016].
- Ganzer, C. Becoming Visible: The Case of Colette. Clinical Social Work Journal. [Published Online: 15 July 2016]
- Ganzer, C. (2016). A Haunting Silence. Paper presented at the Candidates’ Forum, Chicago Center for Psychoanalysis, The Chicago School, May 15, 2016.
- Ganzer. C. (2013). Variations from the Frame. Clinical Social Work Journal, 41:57-61.