- 43012 Social Work’s Role in Ending the Domestic HIV Epidemic
Program Director, Care2Prevent at the University of Chicago Medicine
Co-Chair, Chicago Area HIV Services Council (CAHISC)
Outreach Program Manager, Care2Prevent at the University of Chicago Medicine
Fields of Special Interest
- Public Health/Social Determinants of Health
- HIV Prevention and Care
- Religion and Social Work Practice
- LGBT Health
- Program Development and Evaluation
- Evidence-Based Interventions
- Community Planning
Publications or Presentations
- “The Double Helix: Dealing with Social Determinants of Health in an Age of High-Impact HIV Prevention,” University of Chicago Pediatric Infectious Disease Conference. November 9, 2015.
- “Building Bold Innovative Partnerships To Prevent and Reduce HIV/STI’s Among Youth,” Conference at Comer Youth Center, Chicago, IL Participant on Mental Health Panel. November 8, 2013.
- “Pediatric HIV Care at the University of Chicago: Then and Now,” University of Chicago Department of Pediatrics Grand Rounds, September 12, 2013.