- 40300 Treatment of Children
- 41900 Treatment of Adolescents: A Contextual Perspective
- 42600 Diagnosing Mental Disorders in Children and Adolescents
- Private Practice
Hospital-Based Private Practice, Riverside Behavioral Services
EAP Counselor, Riverside Industrial Medical Services
Coordinator of Inpatient Psychological Services, Lutheran General Hospital
Director, Biofeedback Lab, Lutheran General Hospital
Pain Management Triage Clinic Team, Parkside Medical Services
Psychologist, Medical Ecology Unit, Lutheran General Hospital
Fields of Special Interest
- Integrating spirituality into the treatment of adolescents
- Diagnosis and Treatment of childhood and adolescent
- Transforming identity in trauma-related disorders in all age groups
- Behavioral medicine applications for stress and stress-related illness and chronic pain syndromes
Publications or presentations
- “Changes in Mental Health Diagnoses for Attorneys and Their Clients”, 37thNational Child Welfare Juvenile and Family Law Conference”, August 18, 2014.
- “DSM-5 Disorders in Youth: Transitioning to the DSM-5”, Juvenile Protective Association, August 11, 2014.
- “Social Victimization of Children and Adolescents”: Where Are We Now”, SSA Professional Development Program,
July 14, 2014.
- “ Understanding and Applying the DSM-5 to Youth Disorders”, Correctional Health Care Companies, June 2o, 2014 at IYC in St. Charles, Illinois and June 24, 2014 at IYC in Harrisburg, Illinois.
- “Transitioning to the DSM -5”,' Jewish Child and Family Services, Northfield, Illinois, July 25, 2014.
- “DSM-5 Update”, SSA Professional Development Program, May 9, 2014, Oakbrook, Illinois.