Thursday, October 17
- Pastora San Juan Cafferty Lecture, "Chicago's Big Short: Selling the Myth of Integration in the American City"
Pastora San Juan Cafferty Lecture on Race and Ethnicity in American Life featuring Sudhir Venkatesh, AM '92, PhD '97 (Sociology), the William B. Ransford Professor of Sociology and the Committee on Global Thought, at Columbia University in the City of New York.
- Reunion Weekend Networking Mixer
Friday, October 18
- Rhoda G. Sarnat Lecture "Strengthening Families and Communities to Prevent Youth Violence," featuring Deborah Gorman-Smith, Professor, the University of Chicago School of Social Service Administration.
- Update on the Enhanced Field Education Model and the Field Endowment
- The 2013 Social Justice Address and Alumni "Retro" Hooding Ceremony "Can We Build a Super Movement to Save Us in the 21st Century?" Featuring William Upski Wimsatt, Lab '90, social entrepreneur, philanthropic consultant, journalist, and political organizer.
Saturday, October 19
- A Night for Stars: SSA Stars Celebration Gala
Presentations of the Edith Abbott and the Distinguished Innovation in Social Services Awards