- Calumet Park, 95th Street and Lake Michigan: Involvement with the Resource Mapping Project.
- Oakwood Shores Development, Pershing and Vincennes: Mixed-income housing survey.
- Gary Comer Youth Center, 7200 South Ingleside Avenue: Partnership with SSA.
- Paul Robeson High School, 6835 South Normal Boulevard: In association with Crime Lab, Youth Guidance, and World Sport Chicago.
- Emmett Till Math & Science Academy, 6543 South Champlain Avenue: Working with SSA students.
- Department of Family and Support Services (DFSS), 1615 West Chicago Avenue: Employing SSA alumni.
- In the Contract: Sidebar about Community Benefits Agreements (CBA's), legally enforceable contracts between neighborhood groups and private developers.
View web-only content: