- 64600 Quality Monitoring and Improvement for the Social Services
- Senior Policy Analyst, Chapin Hall at the University of Chicago
- Quality Assurance Specialist, federal Child and Family Services Reviews, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Director, Foster Care Utilization Review Program, Children and Family Research Center at the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign
Fields of Special Interest
- Quality improvement systems development and training
- Nonprofit capacity building
- The CQI Process: Using the Plan-Do-Study-Act Cycle to Improve Outcomes, presentation with Lily Alpert, Ph.D., at the 2015 Illinois CQI Conference, Urbana, IL. November, 2015.
- Findings from the Illinois Private Provider Agency CQI Capacity Assessment, presented with Jennifer Eblen-Manning, MSW, at the 2015 Illinois CQI Conference, Urbana, IL. November, 2015.
- Applying CQI to CQI, presentation at the 2016 Illinois CQI Conference, Urbana, IL. October, 2016.
- The Art and Science of Systems Alignment, workshop presentation with Jennifer O'Brien, LCPC, at the 2017 Global Implementation Conference, Toronto, Canada, June, 2017.
- 21ST Century Strategies for Outcomes Driven Continuous Quality Improvement, workshop presentation at the 2018 CWLA National Conference, Washington, DC, April, 2018.