- 44712 Queer Theory in Social Work Practice
- Program Evaluation, The UP Center of Champaign County
- Disability Specialist, University of Illinois Disability Resources and Education Services
- Teaching Assistant, The University of Chicago Collegiate Scholars Program
- Research Assistant
Fields of Special Interest
- Social Inequality
Publications or presentations
- Johnson, W.E., Rich, L.M.., & Keene, L.C. (2016). Father-Son Communication: An Intervention Strategy for Boys and Men of Color to Promote Neighborhood Safety Post-Ferguson. The Journal of Men’s Studies.
- Paceley, M. S., Keene, L. C., & Lough, B. J. (2016). Barriers to involvement in Nonmetropolitan LGBTQ organizations. Journal of Gay & Lesbian Social Services, 28:2, 117-139.
- Paceley, M.S., Keene, L.C., & Lough, B. J. (2015). Motivations for Involvement in Nonmetropolitan LGBTQ Organizations: A Multi-Method Qualitative Exploration. Journal of Community Practice, 23:102-125.