- 40404 Cognitive and Behavioral Interventions for Children and Families
- Director of Child Anxiety and Mood Disorder Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Programs, Compass Health Center
- Social Worker/Learning Behavior Specialist, Baker Demonstration School
- Behavioral Health Social Worker/ Instructor, Oregon Health and Science University, Department of Family Medicine
- Neurodevelopmental Social Work Coordinator, Oregon Health and Science University, Child Development and Rehabilitation Center
- AD/HD Research/ Clinical Interviewer, Oregon Health and Science University, Department of Psychiatry
Fields of Special Interest
- Cognitive and Behavioral Therapies with Children, Adolescents, and Families
- Trauma-Informed Social Work
- Research and Clinical Decision Making
- School-Community Partnerships
- Clinical Supervision and Training
Publications or presentations
Dal Pra, L. (2017). Trauma-focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Guest Lecturer for Northeastern Illinois University, Department of Social Work, Chicago, IL.
Dal Pra, L. (2016). Mindfulness and Experiential Learning: Tools for Teaching Children Mindfulness. Presentation at the National Association of Social Workers Conference, Washington, D.C.
Dal Pra, L. (2016). Raising Adolescents with Developmental Trauma: DBT 101. Presentation at the Parenting in Space Conference, Northbrook, IL.
Barrett, M.J., Dal Pra, L., Gent, R., Kaplan, B., McGhee, E. & Thibault, N.E. (2016). Developmental Trauma: Multiple Strategies for Treatment. Presentation at the Parenting in Space Conference, Northbrook, IL.
Beall, K. & Dal Pra, L. (2015). Three Strategies for Using Recreational Therapy to Teach Mindfulness to Children. Presentation at the National Association of Social Workers Illinois Conference, Wheeling, IL.
Dal Pra, L., Rosenbloom, A. & Schreiber, D. (2014). Anxiety and Coping in Children and Adolescents. Presentation at Lurie Children’s Hospital Department of Psychiatry and Family Services, Chicago, IL.