- 43012 Social Work’s Role in Ending the Domestic HIV Epidemic
- 40632 Beyond the Clinic: Population Approaches to Mental Health Promotion
Executive Director, Care2Prevent at the University of Chicago Medicine
Director of Programs, Care2Prevent at the University of Chicago
Fields of Special Interest
- Population Approaches to Psychosocial Health
- Employment and Health/Wellbeing
- Leadership and Organizational Change
- Mental Health
- Public Health and Social Determinants of Health
- Religion and Social Work Practice
- Program Development and Evaluation
- Evidence-Based Practice
- HIV Prevention and Care
Publications or Presentations
- "From Social Infrastructure to Social Connection: A Social Work Perspective on Health and Health Promotion," University of Chicago Program on Medicine and Religion, March 2, 2019.
Richards, Matt and Connor Williams. 2018. “Undetected: When Medication Nonadherence Accompanies an Undetectable Viral Load.” In David, Michael and Jean-Luc Benoit (eds). The Infectious Disease Diagnosis: A Case Approach. Springer International Publishing.
- "Mental Health Promotion Among College Students," POSSE Foundation -- Chicago, February 27, 2018.
- “A Motivational Approach to the PrEP Cascade and Substance Use: What the research shows and what we should do about it,” University of Chicago Pediatric Infectious Disease Conference, August 21, 2017.
- "A Social-Ecological Perspective on Health in Chicago." The Chicago Commons Project, May 2, 2017.
"A Social-Ecological Perspective on Social Network Approaches to HIV Prevention," University of Chicago Pediatric Infectious Disease Conference, July 10, 2016.
- "Trauma Stewardship and Social Justice: Possibilities and Challenges," Episcopal Charities and Community Services, January 21, 2016.
“Expanding the Continuum of Care: Baseline Results from a Comprehensive HIV Prevention Service Model for High Vulnerability HIV Negative Individuals.” (Williams, C., Lytle, S., Richards, M., Rosebush, J.) Poster presentation at the LGBT Health Conference, Northwestern University, October, 2015.