- 49032 Health and Aging Policy
- Director of Social Work and Community Health, Rush University Medical
- Head of Quality Improvement, Bridge Model National Office (BMNO)
Fields of special interest
- Transitional Care
- Care Coordination
- Social Work Sustainability
- Population Health
Publications or presentations
Rosenberg, W., Grabowski, J., Alvarez, R., & Post, S. The Social Work Role in Reducing 30-Day Readmissions: The Effectiveness of the Bridge Model of Transitional Care; Journal of Gerontological Social Work, Special Section on Health Care Reform and Gerontological Social Work Practice; June, 2016
Pavle, K., Rosenberg, W., Shure, I. The Bridge Model Training and Replication Manual, November 2011; 2nd and 3rd editions, June 2013 and May 2014
The Bridge Model. Presented at the National Transitions of Care Coalition monthly virtual meeting (webinar). June 28th, 2016.
Transitional Care within Population Health - Integration, Process, Performance and Finances. Presented at: AcademyHealth annual meeting. June 26th, 2016. Boston, MA.
- Bridging the Gap From Emerging and Evidence-Based Innovation Using Quality Improvement. Presented at: AcademyHealth annual meeting. June 27th, 2016. Boston, MA.
- The Bridge Model: Social Work-Based Transitional Care. Presented at American Case Management Association (ACMA) annual meeting. April 4th, 2016. Tampa, FL.
- Transitional Care within Population Health – Integration, Process, Performance, and Finances. Presented at: American Society on Aging Annual Conference. March 22nd, 2016. Washington D.C.
- Bridging the Gap between Emerging and Evidence-based Innovation Using Quality Improvement. Presented at: American Society on Aging (ASA) Annual Conference. March 22nd, 2016. Washington D.C.
- Population Health with Managed Long-Term Services and Supports – expert panel for AARP learning collaborative. March 15th, 2016 (webinar).
- Social Work Based Transitional Care. Presented at American Society on Aging (ASA) Roundtable. December 4th, 2015. Chicago, IL.
- Adapting Transitional Care Programs with Person-Centered Interventions to Impact Readmission Rates. Presented at: The Gerontological Society of America, Annual Scientific Meeting. November 20th, 2015. Orlando, FL.