Support the Crown Family School Scholarship Funds
Scholarship support is our top priority. Help make a Crown Family School education a reality for our outstanding students. Your gift to the Crown Family School Scholarship Funds can be life-changing—providing financial aid or emergency financial assistance. You can give a gift that will be applied where the need is greatest, or you can give to a specific fund:
- General Student Scholarships (The Crown Family School Fund)
- African American Alumni Committee (AAAC) Founders Endowed Scholarship
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) Student Scholarship
- Give Online. Donating online is fast, easy, and secure. (If you wish to give to a specific fund, please note that in the comment box if you give online.)
- Give by phone. Call 773.834.8803 or toll-free 888.824.4224 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM Central Standard Time (CST) (If you wish to give to a specific fund, please make the gift officer aware of your designation.)
- Give by mail. Send a check or credit card information to: SSA Fund, University of Chicago School of Social Service Administration, 969 E. 60th Street, Chicago, IL 60637
Other ways to give:
Are you interested in supporting the important work of the Crown Family School but don't have the resources to make a gift right now? If so, you might wish to include the Crown Family School in your estate plans. Bequests—gifts through wills or living trusts—are simple to arrange reduce your taxable estate, and allow you to retain your assets during your lifetime. There is no minimum amount required for a bequest, and you may designate a specific sum or asset, provide for a fixed dollar amount or the residue of your estate to the Crown Family School.
You may also designate the Crown Family School as a beneficiary of a portion or all of your 401k, IRA or other retirement plan.
If you are able to make a gift now but would prefer to receive lifetime income in return, a deferred gift—such as a charitable gift annuity or charitable remainder trust—may fulfill your financial and philanthropic objectives.
For more information about these and other types of planned gifts, please contact the Office of Gift Planning at 773.702.3130 or firstname.lastname@example.org.