You can contribute to the continued impact of SSA, its faculty-led research, teaching and student development in a variety of ways:
- Online. Donating online is fast, easy, and secure. Click here. (If you wish to give to a specific fund, please note that in the comment box if you give online.)
- By phone. Call 773.834.8803 or toll-free 888.824.4224 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM Central Standard Time (CST) (If you wish to give to a specific fund, please make the gift officer aware of your designation.)
- By mail. Send a check or credit card information to: SSA Fund, University of Chicago School of Social Service Administration, 969 E. 60th Street, Chicago, IL 60637
Other ways to give
- Gifts of Securities let SSA benefit from wise investment choices you’ve already made and may allow you to take advantage of significant tax benefits. For more information about making a gift of securities, please contact the office of Gift and Records Services at 773.702.1021.
- Matching Gifts let you double your gift by having it matched by your employer. Use the University’s Matching Gift Look Up to see if your employer participates in this program.
- Planned Giving involves gifts to SSA through wills, trusts, annuities, or real estate. For more information, visit the University’s Planned Giving website, or please contact the Office of Gift Planning at 773.702.0882 or 866.241.9802.